cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-AWS demo project on B-L4S5I-IOT01A - Build Issue

Dhanyakumar Hosamane
Associate II

Hi

I have downloaded en.x-cube-aws_v2-0-0.zip file. Imported STM32CubeExpansion_Cloud_AWS_V2.0.0\Projects\B-L4S5I-IOT01A\Applications\Cloud\aws_demos project in to STMCube IDE.(Version: 1.10.1)

I am able to build B-L4S5I-IOT01_2_Images_SBSFU and B-L4S5I-IOT01_2_Images_SECoreBin projects without any issues.

But the B-L4S5I-IOT01_aws_demos build fails with the following errors -

Description Resource Path Location Type

cannot use executable file '../../../../BootLoader_STSAFE/2_Images_SBSFU/STM32CubeIDE/B-L4S5I-IOT01_2_Images_SBSFU/Debug\se_interface_app.o' as input to a link B-L4S5I-IOT01_aws_demos C/C++ Problem

Is anyone facing a similar issue? any pointer to download AWS demo application for b-l4s5i-iot01a IoT eval board

Regards

Dhanya

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Dhanyakumar Hosamane​,

Check your setting in Properties.

Have a look at this post here: Issue building SBSFU with latest STM32CubeIDE 1.9.0 : here is the solution.

I hope this helps !

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
DSahu.1
Associate

@Imen DAHMEN​  I am facing build issues with B-L4S5I-IOT01_2_Images_SECoreBin package as

can't remove '../..\..\Inc\kms_platf_objects_config.h.tmp': No such file or directory.

Could you please specify which version of package should be considered. I am working on

https://catalog.us-east-1.prod.workshops.aws/workshops/b5857416-f2f6-4188-8562-053ec5f983ef/en-US/lab-0/lab-0-6-step-1-and-2 topic

Check your include path.

Go to Project options ->C/C++ tab->Include paths and add new paths to the include directories.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
dongkey
Associate II

Maybe we've already solved it, but,
I have experience facing a similar problem.
I recommend lowering the CUBE IDE version.
In my case, I used the 1.5.0 version and it worked out