cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support required with SBSFU Implementation on STM32WB55

Sjain
Associate II

Hello ST Community,

I'm currently working on a project using the STM32WB55 MCU and am in the process of implementing Secure Boot and Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU) in my custom application. As part of this, I decided to test the existing 1_Image_SBSFU example before integrating it into my application. However, I'm encountering some issues and would appreciate your guidance.

Issues Encountered:

1. Application Not Working:

• The bootloader appears to be functioning correctly. I can see the STM_OTA device in the ST BLE sensor mobile application.
    • When attempting to perform an OTA update using the my application file, it results in an error.
      Sjain_0-1719740326469.png
    • Conversely, using the UserApp.sfb file for OTA update works and presents multiple test options (as shown in the attached images).
      Sjain_1-1719740338555.png
  2. STM32WB Board Access Issue:

• After these attempts, I'm now unable to access my STM32WB board via ST-Link for flashing and debugging purposes.

Can anyone provide a step-by-step guide on how to properly test this firmware? Are there any specific configurations or steps that I might be missing?
What steps should I take to regain access to my STM32WB board via ST-Link for further debugging?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,
SJain

0 REPLIES 0