cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H753 SBSFU unable to transfer application firmware

JZ
Visitor

Hello.

I'm having trouble transfer the UserApp to SBSFU. Here's the description of the issue. Any help is appreciated!

I prepared the NUCLEO-H753ZI board by disabling all the security and fully erase the board (by setting RDP level 1->0 ).

I'm using the 1-Image example code, All security feature were disabled by #define SECBOOT_DISABLE_SECURITY_IPS in app_sfu.h. I loaded SBSFU.elf onto the board and transferred the UserApp.sfb via YMODEM. At first attempt the user application transferred without issue. At later attempts, the transfer stuck at first couple of packets until it failed. This also happened to a second board.

JZ_1-1726250482025.png

Using the debugger, it seems to be failing at SE_CRYPTO_ReadKey_Pub() inside the SE_CRYPTO_Authenticate_Metadata() function. I have no clue for the reason.

I tried a different approach by loading the final image "SBSFU_UserApp.bin" directly to the board and the program went into a infinite reset loop. From the debug, it failed at the same place.

JZ_0-1726249366085.png

Because it used to work on the board but not later, I suspect there's something changed or misconfigured on my board. Here are the option bytes settings.

JZ_2-1726252853580.png

JZ_3-1726252911052.png

0 REPLIES 0