cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBSFU on stm32g070rb

AM15
Associate

I'm interested in understanding the modifications required to adapt the 'STM32Trust security framework' code, accessible on the STM website for STM32L5, for my project of developing a secure bootloader code specifically designed for the STM32G070RB. 

Has anyone tried this? Please suggest me how to do?

the link I referred is "https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/support/learning/stm32-education/stm32-moocs/STM32_security_ecosystem.html"

2 REPLIES 2
Bubbles
ST Employee

Hi @AM15,

the STM32Trust as used on the STM32L5 requires the TrustZone isolation of the Cortex-M33 core. The STM32G0 series are using Cortex-M0+, which lacks this feature. The STM32Trust framework suggests another secure boot scheme introduced in the X-CUBE-SBSFU package for development on STM32G0 series.

Read here for more details:

STM32Trust TEE: in-depth explanations of and discussions on Secure Manager, our turnkey security solution for STM32 at the system level

BR,

J

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STea
ST Employee

Hello @AM15 ,

You can find the SBSFU port for the SBSFU solution for the STM32G0 under STM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.6.2\Projects\NUCLEO-G071RB for example and you can download the STM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.6.2 from our website.

BR 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.