cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to an overwhelming response, our capacity has been reached and, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm your registration.

RDien
Associate III

Listen, I have chosen the day that had a plenty of free seats! First I have chosen another day but the system replied that this day is full, then I've chosen another one which was OK. Now I am simply thrown away from the event! WTF? Who do you think I am to beleive this ********?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roman LUDIN
ST Employee

Dear customer,

we are sorry to cause you this frustration.

As all the events have to be done remotely in these days, we faced really high registration in the first hours from the registration opening.

That may have caused this situation as the capacity of each session is limited to ensure proper quality of the session.

I see that you are based in Russia and we will run 2 dedicated sessions for Russia , being done in Russian language.

Therefore I would strongly recommend to register to one of them.

On top my colleagues, that are responsible for our business in Russia, will contact you to fix the situation directly with you.

I'm positive to find a solution.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Roman Ludin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Roman LUDIN
ST Employee

Dear customer,

we are sorry to cause you this frustration.

As all the events have to be done remotely in these days, we faced really high registration in the first hours from the registration opening.

That may have caused this situation as the capacity of each session is limited to ensure proper quality of the session.

I see that you are based in Russia and we will run 2 dedicated sessions for Russia , being done in Russian language.

Therefore I would strongly recommend to register to one of them.

On top my colleagues, that are responsible for our business in Russia, will contact you to fix the situation directly with you.

I'm positive to find a solution.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Roman Ludin