cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the maximum main frequency of the STM32H7 devices, and if this frequency can be output by any of the devices pin?

xzhan.22
Associate

What is the maximum main frequency of the STM32H7 devices, and if this frequency can be output by any of the device's pin and if this frequency can be input by any pin of the device. By the way, the project we are working on need the frequency is the higher the better. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
S.Ma
Principal

Usually the electical and timing min/typ/max are presented in the corresponding datasheet.

This is what is guaranteed.

A GPIO max frequency (assuming its SPEED = 0x03) also depend on its voltage (1.8V, 3.3V) which is unknown from the question data.

You can check the QSPI max data rate to get a quick rough estimation.

Highest frequency, by signal integrity physics brings to differential pairs communication such as DSI or CSI for some MCU, LVDS in the MPU space, PCIexpress, HDMI and Display Port in the CPU or Graphics space.

xzhan.22
Associate

Ok, thanks. How can I contact the technology in China. Now I will use your MCU STM32H723VET6 to design the project, and I will need the MCU run with 550Hz CPU clock, and let the clock (550MHz) output by the pin 64(MCO1). And will use one of the IO pin (pinPC14-OSC32_in?) to a 32 bit timer to count a high speed clock, it will arrive to 550MHz. Can you give me some help or some options. Thank you very much.