cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We would like to be able to use the STM32F769NIH6 processor in our devices before 2026, but we cannot obtain it. I would appreciate it if you could let us know how and where to get it.

EGULS.1
Associate II

Dear Madam/Sir,

As Tende, we produce medical devices for neonatal intensive care. We have been looking for a product that you can see below for a very long time, but due to the chip crisis, we are getting very high prices. Some items are not even offered with high prices. We placed orders from your global distributors for these products, they gave a date for 2026, but until that date, we cannot obtain the few products we need to produce the device from anywhere.

For some products from TI Maxim etc. We contacted companies and they were able to provide samples of products that were not found.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could help me find the following products, our work is therefore of critical importance to the health of babies.

330 STM32F769NIH6

6 REPLIES 6
Bruno_ST
ST Employee

Hello @EGULS.1​ 

Sorry, i know the situation is quite complicated and ST is doing it's best to increase it's production but the demand is very high actually...

I don't know if the website is safe to buy but seems some samples there after a quick google search :

https://www.micro-semiconductor.com/products/STMicroelectronics/STM32F769NIH6

BR,

Bruno

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

EGULS.1
Associate II

Dear Bruno,

In Google searches, products are seen in some companies, but some of them are called unreliable sources. In addition, there are sales of products with markings but not working correctly in the processor group.This creates difficult and dangerous situations for us to operate. On the other hand, the prices which they say are unbelievable.

Can't find any other solution?

TDK
Guru

It is unfortunate that an ST employee would direct people to random websites when even a cursory search of those sites turns up nothing favorable.

https://www.erai.com/erai_blog/3160/_hundreds_of_component_buyers_scammed_by_fraudulent_websites

Stick to trusted, known suppliers. Place the order now and wait, or switch to available parts. Everyone is dealing with the same shortage. There are no special shortcuts.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Sorry for that, thanks for the link i was not aware of that and just trying to help...

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Aside from the pity/sympathy angle, I don't think 2026 is a realistic quoted delivery date.

Now 52+ weeks for sure would be more plausible. A lot of people have multiple staggered orders on the books to cover their own estimated demands. As those get delivered the situation might get to be more dynamic.

If you seriously think 2026, you should be redesigning your product already, and getting parts orders in. Also reflect on the reps you're working with.

I'm not sure prices are unbelievable, as much as they are reflective of supply/demand, in a situation that been apparent for 12-18 months, to anyone who has buyers, and doesn't do random JIT purchases from retail distributors.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I hope everything will be alright soon.

We think that they gave the 2026 date only for safety purposes, we generally use ST products as the processor family, and all in this way, design changes are not easy, especially EMC etc. test steps are a very long process. In this process, we also made partial/gradual purchases, but the situation never ends and product supply becomes difficult day by day.

As you mentioned, the prices are unbelievable, the offers for some items have increased by 2 times more, if it is not a global distributor, it increases by tens of times.