cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download any software from the ST website.

SDutt.3
Associate

Same error to update browser and reach out to ST community always popping up.

My browser is up to date.

Who should I reach out to in ST for help downloading software?

6 REPLIES 6

Error says What?

On corporate networks you may need to use a proxy, or some web access may be prohibited.

Check what interaction any AV software might be having.

Perhaps work with your own IT staff first, and then lets narrow down what specifically the error indicates and which pages you see it from.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Piranha
Chief II

Try to use "Save link as..." or "Open in new tab" instead of the common left click. A simple left click in ST's pages executes some "very necessary" JavaScript...

Dear @SDutt.3​ 

this is Francesco from the Website team at ST. If you are still experiencing issues in downloading the software, please send me a PM here on the Community with the URL of the link you received via email, so that we can investigate what is the root cause.

Kind regards

nloppes
Associate

I`m having the same issue, every software that I have tried to download (logged in and as a guest) the site goes back to product page after I accepted the terms, without start the download. It's very frustrating spend more time tring to download a softwere then using. Please fix the site and let us use your products.

Issues with browsers and plug-ins too..

The page typically auto-refreshes when the download finally starts.

For persistent local issues open a support ticket so they can root-cause this stuff, or get sufficiently annoyed / invested that they fix it..  https://ols.st.com/s/

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks Tesla, I don't think that is browser related becouse I tried with different computers (windows, Macos and linux) and different browsers but I still not able to download anything from st. I`m thinking that is some routing issue to Brazil. I`ll open a ticked as you suggested. Regards