cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

typo/unclear in stm32f411's datasheet

ak
Associate

Hi community,

after searching quite a long time for a bug on my board I found it. It was due to an unclear phrasing of the stm32f411's datasheet in table8/p39: for the QFP64 package pin 13 is not only vref but also VDDA.

It would be much clearer to write VREF/VDDA in that row.

ak_0-1699954572430.png

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @ak ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I will check internally and I will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @ak ,

I confirm the typo in table 8..

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 166316 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The biggest trap people seem to fall into is that "My design doesn't use Analogue" and none of this stuff gets wired up properly, while the POR and PLL and other things need an Analogue supply regardless of other design decisions.

Needs to be BOLD checklist that VDDA, VREF+, VREF-, VSSA really should get appropriately connected.

Second is BOOT0 can't just be left floating.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..