cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to know about MIL grade 464 / 461 for STM32F446XX microcontroller

digitalankit
Associate

Is STM32F446MEY6MTR of MIL grade microcontroller? Is any variant of STM32F446xx have MIL 464/461 or MIL810G standard?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @digitalankit, to the community!

There is no STM32 that fulfils MIL standards, nor automotive standards. All STM32s are purely industrial types. The Y in this product designation stands for the package variant WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip Scale).

Hope that answers your questions?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @digitalankit, to the community!

There is no STM32 that fulfils MIL standards, nor automotive standards. All STM32s are purely industrial types. The Y in this product designation stands for the package variant WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip Scale).

Hope that answers your questions?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks @Peter BENSCH for you reply. It is helpful for me to finalize component in my end application. Can you suggest any Microcontroller of STM that have minimum 3 UART and also fulfil MIL standard mentioned earlier.

Once again thanks for your prompt reply.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

To my knowledge, STMicroelectronics does not have a product that supports MIL standards.

Regards
/Peter