cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly stopped working

Kenno
Associate II

I've connected an STM32F103RBT6 Nucleo-64 to my computer and it worked fine for sometime, and then suddenly it lost connection. What is weird is that with the same cable, another identical board can connect without any issues. Does anyone have solution to this problem? (and it won't connect on other computers either).

IMG_20240422_135023.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

When you connect your board to the PC are you seeing the ST-LINK mass storage device in the list of the drives?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AScha.3
Chief II

Check with CubeProgrammer and show, what it telling, when "connect" (under reset , etc..) .

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Is the ST LINK detected by Windows? Could it be USB connector issue on your board? try another cable ..

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

It is detected by windows yes. The weird part is that it has worked fine for a long time, and I just tried to send it some code I already knew would work on it, but then it just showed that message no matter what me and my group have done.

Hello,

When you connect your board to the PC are you seeing the ST-LINK mass storage device in the list of the drives?