cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U575 and Hyperbus memory

AAree.1
Associate II

Hello

I use STM32U575 to run some tests for my company I have used some octal memories before but I have an issue with the Infineon S26KL512S memory it is not working, unfortunately I am not even able to read or write on the memory is there any example on this board?

Any help please ?

Alexi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hi @AAree.1​,

When using the STM32U575, unfortunately, the automatic status-polling mode cannot be used with HyperFlash™ memories. It is a known errata, please refer to the "STM32U575xx and STM32U585xx device errata" for more details.

I hope my answer has helped you, please mark it as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @AAree.1​,

If you want to get quick technical support, it is important to provide a relevant title to your post.

For your question, can you please share with me your code so I can help you with your request?

Thank you.

Chahinez.

AAree.1
Associate II

Hello,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

I can not provide you my code since it is confidential. I can provide you with details in private.

ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @AAree.1​,

The S26KL512S is HyperFlash memory, Please make sure you are using the HyperBus protocol.

Can you please specify the mode you are using it with?

Thank you.

Chahinez.

AAree.1
Associate II

Hi

Yes I use the Hyperbus and in automatic status polling mode.

Thanks

ChahinezC
Lead

Hi @AAree.1​,

When using the STM32U575, unfortunately, the automatic status-polling mode cannot be used with HyperFlash™ memories. It is a known errata, please refer to the "STM32U575xx and STM32U585xx device errata" for more details.

I hope my answer has helped you, please mark it as best by clicking on the "Select as Best" button if it fully answered your question. This will help other users find this solution faster.

Thank you.

Chahinez.