cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32H7b3i DK st-link failed

Icont.1
Associate II

I have a stm32h7b3i dk, after loading a program created by me (with stlink firmware update) I can no longer connect, to load another sample project.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Icont.1​ ,

I suggest you to make sure that your power supply configuration is aligned with real hardware setup.

As explained in the article Unable to connect to STM32H7 devices, most of the boards have the supply directly from SMPS (if available in MCU), which requires the PWR_DIRECT_SMPS_SUPPLY parameter to be set. But STM32CubeMX generated projects might have PWR_LDO_SUPPLY option by default.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Icont.1​ ,

I suggest you to make sure that your power supply configuration is aligned with real hardware setup.

As explained in the article Unable to connect to STM32H7 devices, most of the boards have the supply directly from SMPS (if available in MCU), which requires the PWR_DIRECT_SMPS_SUPPLY parameter to be set. But STM32CubeMX generated projects might have PWR_LDO_SUPPLY option by default.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Icont.1
Associate II

thanks