cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H7A3QIY6QTR+1.8V HyperRAM

Victor_Tao
Associate

Hello STM32 Teams,

I want to use STM32H7A3QIY6QTR + 1.8V HyperRAM solution. STM32H7A3 datasheet said that 1.8V HyperRAM is supported. But I can not find any 1.8V HyperRAM solution from both stm32 community and EVAL Board.

All STM32H7A3 VDD Power pins are feed 3.3V in my design, because most of the GPIOs are 3.3V range. While if I want to use 1.8V HyperRAM, no extra VDDIO pin found which can be feed 1.8V.

Does STM32H7A3 have a 3.3V and 1.8V bank like FPGA? How can I feed a correct power supply when I want use a 1.8V HyperRAM with STM32H7A3 MCU?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

There's no separate IO voltage rail available for this. There is VDDMMC for SD/MMC operations, but nothing for OCTOSPI. You'll need to match VDD of the chip to VDD of the HyperRAM. Plenty of 3.3V HyperRAM chips out there.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

There's no separate IO voltage rail available for this. There is VDDMMC for SD/MMC operations, but nothing for OCTOSPI. You'll need to match VDD of the chip to VDD of the HyperRAM. Plenty of 3.3V HyperRAM chips out there.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Christian N
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.

Clearly. Many thanks to Guru!