cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube Programmer 'No STM32 target found' error using b96bf446ve Nucleo board

punny3dfx
Associate II

I tried all the walkthrough's form the internet, but couldn't connect the STM32F446VE i.e. the b96bf446ve nucleo board.

I know form other boards that one can use an external programmer. The ST programmer is the only device that's recognized.

Can someone help me????

13 REPLIES 13
punny3dfx
Associate II

So is found some at Verical:

https://www.verical.com/s/DragonBoard%20410C/

punny3dfx
Associate II

Oops...I think these mentioned above are only the cases for the Dragon Boards.

Yeah, 96Boards have about zero traction here, so not clear on the allure.

The block diagram suggests the board can be powered via the Arduino header.

But this doesn't really address what and how you expect to use the board, as I don't imagine there are a lot of examples.

The mbed page perhaps provided most details of pins, etc, and NUCLEO-F446 example might port with effort.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
punny3dfx
Associate II

My problem is now solved...I put an Arduino on top of the board, plugged 5V USB power in so the board is now correctly powered up. I have a drive now with about 1,6mbyte of flash. STLink now recognizes the board and the flash memory automaticly

So I'm now okay with my board......................................

.......................................................................................

.......................................................................................

Thanks, greetings

......................................................................................

###########################################

###########################################