gawie1
Associate II
Posted on November 12, 2009 at 03:10

STM3210C-EVAL USB Driver

24 REPLIES 24
dserserg
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:17

Want to clear the situation. I'm developing some kind of audio device that uses EP1 as HID for control and EP2 for audio data. Things work ok for stm32f103 except i2s accuracy. What I'm doing with stm32f105:

1. initializing endpoint:

OTG_DEV_EP_Init(EP2_IN, OTG_DEV_EP_TYPE_ISOC, 192);

2. correcting usb headers:

#define EP_NUM (3)

/*#define EP2_IN_Callback NOP_Process*/

But in fact EP2_IN_Callback() never gets called. USB descriptors are the same as in stm32f103.

hbliek
Associate II

No pullup needed, and yes, the VBUS must be connected to low impedance high level (some very low R pullup/pulldowns active on this pin :| ) Or you can program the pin as high-driven pushpull.

adas
Associate II

I cannot get the VCOM working (using my own hardware).

Using KEIL compiler and a SMT32F105RC.

Has anyone made a KEIL version of the given RC1 sample (VCOM part).

The computer (Vista & XP) is not detecting a correct device.

Please help, after 5 days trying I'm out of ideas.

Must the VBUS pin be connected to the USB interface (just an 'old-style' USB connection used?

Or can I use PA9 as USART1_TX?

Do I need to connect an external pull-up tho the D+ line (in the eval board ...C this pull-up is NOT used), Is the one internal in the CPU ?

16-32micros
Associate III

Dear Forum Users,

We are Releasing the Official '' STM32F10xxx USB-FS-Device development kit'' version 3.1.0 , and User Manual UM0424 :

http://www.st.com/stonline/products/support/micro/files/um0424.zip

http://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/um/13465.pdf

You can refer to the Release Notes to see the Major updates, We would like also to Thank all the people from the Community and contributors who send us their valuable feedback's on the RC1 ( Release Candidate 1) version via our Forums.

Cheers,

STOne-32 { Your STM32 Moderator } 🙂

gawie1
Associate II

Hi STOne-32

Thanks for you and ST for providing us with a beta upfront. That helped quite a lot in meeting our ever-so-tight timescales.

I used the HID device part of the beta driver and so far so good. It was fairly easy to port my existing project to make use of the new driver.

Thanks,

Gawie