cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 Product Recommendation

Park
Associate II

Among STM32 boards, I would like to recommend a board that includes an interrupt 2 or more pins, I/O (Analog) 20 or more pins, MCLR (reset), PWM signal (more than 2 pins), AVdd, AVss, Vss, RX, TX, ICDCLK, and ICDDATA pins. This is the first board I'm entering, so I'm asking you a question while studying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Park 

As a start, I suggest you to use the STM32F407-disco. I think it contain the necessary pins and peripheral you are looking for. Also, it use the ST-LINK V2  for programming and debugging. You can find all details you are locking for her. You can use the STM32CubeF4 to program it where you can find HAL and LL drivers for each peripheral and also exemples ready to use for the board.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LCE
Principal

It would be more helpful to name the interfaces, not the pin names. What's ICDCLK?

Analog: what do you mean exactly? ADC, DAC, comparator IOs?

Park
Associate II

I think analog can be understood as the number of I/O inputs, do you understand? If you don't understand it because of a miscommunication, you can look at the number of inputs and outputs that can be communicated on the board. ICDCLK seems to have misrepresented what other manufacturers mentioned. What I wanted to say is, is there a way to do programmable/debugging?

Hello @Park 

As a start, I suggest you to use the STM32F407-disco. I think it contain the necessary pins and peripheral you are looking for. Also, it use the ST-LINK V2  for programming and debugging. You can find all details you are locking for her. You can use the STM32CubeF4 to program it where you can find HAL and LL drivers for each peripheral and also exemples ready to use for the board.

Best regards.

II