cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32-MAT/TARGET STM32 embedded target for MATLAB and Simulink

canbu22
Associate III
Posted on July 10, 2013 at 06:10

STM32 embedded target for MATLAB and Simulink does not work with latest Matlab R2013a release (as it was supposed to work only with previous R2012b release)

Any one had better experience with R2013a?

Are there any known issues that has been resolved (or needs to be resolved) with this STM32 Support Package for Matlab? Are there any updates?

Thanks!

#stm32-mat/target #stm32-mat/target-matlab
15 REPLIES 15
anlee09
Associate II
Posted on September 02, 2013 at 21:32

Hi yongke

I have not tried to configure any demo with a text file. All demos come already configured with a little changes just to make. Provided that you have the  STM32 embedded target toolset installed from within the folder which the demo's where created in (C:\Matlab\STM32F4xx).

Firstly: 

The toolset supports three TOOLCHAINS (KEIL, IAR and ATOLLIC), the error you are encountering is that the MATLAB program cannot locate the installation path of the TOOLCHAIN you have had chosen

. I recommend you configure your demo's by selecting the TOOLCHAIN of your choice via the Simulink Configuration Parameter dialog -> Code Generation -> STM32Fxx Options. Upon selecting the TOOLCHAIN of your choice and having the 'Get ToolPath Automatically' check block checked a windows dialog window will appear requesting you direct/select the path of TOOLCHAIN. Below i have outlined common installation path for the TOOLCHAINS (default installation options for the programs)   

KEIL        : C:\Keil\ARM

IAR          : C:\Program Files (x86)\IAR Systems\Embedded Workbench 6.5

ATOLLIC: C:\Program Files\Atollic\TrueSTUDIO for ARM Lite 4.1.0

Secondly: Take note of the CodeGeneration folder which must be your current MATLAB working directory while building your model. I recommend you read the README HTML file that comes with the toolset to get a thorough insight.

wingfor01
Associate II
Posted on September 03, 2013 at 13:23

OK,I will try it,thank you.I have solved the first problem by your method.

wingfor01
Associate II
Posted on September 05, 2013 at 05:20

Hi ebbenesser

I solved the problem,thank you again.

anlee09
Associate II
Posted on September 05, 2013 at 15:57

Yes yongke, no problem. I hope you enjoying exploring the toolset. It's quiet powerful 

tuanhai1989
Associate II
Posted on July 03, 2014 at 16:09

Some one help me , i can not find version 2.0 of ''STM32 embedded target for MATLAB and Simulink'' , my email is tuanhai1989@gmail.com

pwareham
Associate
Posted on August 21, 2014 at 22:07

Does anyone know if this target will work with the STM32F10?