cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding STM32 boards based on register and GPIO pins

MohanRaj
Associate

Hi,

I am working in STM32F4 Discovery, in my project I want more GPIO pins but with Same registers so that  I can straight away copy  the  old programs and do programming, Is there any suggestion Please do let me know.

Thanks,

Mohan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @MohanRaj, to the community!

The STM32F4DISCOVERY is based on an STM32F407VGT6 in an LQFP100 packaging. The same STM32F407 is also available as:

where you automatically have more GPIOs and the rest remains identical. However, you would have to develop your own board for this, as there is not a DISCOVERY or NUCLEO board for each of the 4000 different derivatives of STM32.

Does it help?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @MohanRaj, to the community!

The STM32F4DISCOVERY is based on an STM32F407VGT6 in an LQFP100 packaging. The same STM32F407 is also available as:

where you automatically have more GPIOs and the rest remains identical. However, you would have to develop your own board for this, as there is not a DISCOVERY or NUCLEO board for each of the 4000 different derivatives of STM32.

Does it help?

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
MohanRaj
Associate

Thanks for your help @Peter BENSCH