cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about STM32F042T6Y

Fabrizio70
Associate II

Hello i  two questions ,

1) i use mcu STM32F042T6Y a give the same power  supply 3.3v to pin VDD,VDDA and VDDIO2, is this a problem?(many gpio(i chose the gipo tollerant) input  of mcu work to 5V and i use the usb host of mcu )

2) i want use  a external oscillator ASE-8000MHzLCT i connected the oscillator output to PFO and PF1 is flating (not connect),is this corret ? if yes , the oscillator   external give me  greater stability of interal rc clock ? (i sue mcu as usb host virtual com port)

Fabrizio70_0-1693391786790.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Fabrizio70 , 

1) 

Foued_KH_0-1693392259979.png
You should also respect the the maximum allowed injected current values.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Fabrizio70 , 

1) 

Foued_KH_0-1693392259979.png
You should also respect the the maximum allowed injected current values.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I have VD VDDA Vddio2 are same voltage so i  think that have respect table 18.

For input voltage i have 5v on the gpio FT so if i understand the maxim volge on FT  pin is  VDDIO2+4=3,3+4=7 V (I DONT HAVE INTERNALL pull-up/pull-down)

For the the maximum allowed injected current values i dont understand the table 19 my conditon is this :

VIN =5  VDDIO2 =3,3 V so i have VIN > VDIDDO2 (  positive injection)

the table 19 if i understand give me a current positive injextion 0 mA , seem that dont have problem VIN =5V , it is right or i must use voltage traslator ?

thank yuo