cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Related Issue

kirito2908
Associate II

Hello, 

I was experiencing this weird thing lately with my STM32 Blue Pill board's COM Port.

I'm using STM32duino (Blue Pill) with Arduino IDE. I've Already flashed the bootloader and installed the drivers for it. when i connect the board with my PC using USB cable, it shows the port in Device Manager but when i disconnect the board and connect it again, it stops showing itself. when i install the drivers again only after that the port shows itself again and leave again when i reconnect the port again.

Does Anyone Know What Might Be Causing This ? Any Help Is Appreciated. Please Do Reply If You Know Anything About My Issue ASAP. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Not really a solution, but consider getting a nucleo board instead that has proper debugging support. It will make development faster and more enjoyable. Not many people here using Arduino.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Not really a solution, but consider getting a nucleo board instead that has proper debugging support. It will make development faster and more enjoyable. Not many people here using Arduino.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hmm, I See

Thanks For Your Reply And Suggestion.