cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to read from multiple ADC channels on Nucleo L011K4 (or on L081KZ)

PSchu.1
Associate

Hi! I'm pretty new to STM microcontrollers and I found myself in a strange situation:

I want to create a prototype for a project on Nucleo-L011K4 (and later use L081KZ for the PCB version) and I need to run ADC on multiple sensors paralel. But all tutorial and data I found assumes the use of the lines "Number Of Conversion" and "Rank" during pinout configuraions, but there is no such option for the microcontrollers I am currently using or planning to use.

Also polling the data from 3 ADC-s (connected to 1 potmeter each) yelds a strange result: like all polling of the Hal_adc produces somekind of sum of the three "sensory input".

My questions are:

• Is there a way to read separate ADC from multiple channel on the Nucleo L011K4 or the L081KZ?
  • If it is possible, how is it achieved?
  • Also is it possible to run out of flash memory on the Nucleo just by configuring and calling 1 adc + 1 pwm (and it's interrupt) + 1 uart transmit or similary simple code?

I hope I managed to relay my problem in an understandable form, but I can proide further infromation if needed.

Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0