cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect configuration for SPI1, SPI2 for Full Duplex Master on discovery board STM32F072RBT6

Sudharshan
Associate II

Why does the STM32CubeIDE only allow selecting SPI1, SPI2  Full/Half Duplex slave mode for the STM32F072RBT6 Discovery board, while providing incorrect configuration options for Full duplex Master for SPI1, SPI2 

SPI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Sudharshan and welcome to the Community 🙂,

Could you please check the "Parameter Settings" and precisely clock parameters-> prescaler  (for baud rate).

Note that, the baud rate must be low or equal to 18 Mbit/s with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames.

Please let me know if the issue is solved.

Thank you .

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Sudharshan and welcome to the Community 🙂,

Could you please check the "Parameter Settings" and precisely clock parameters-> prescaler  (for baud rate).

Note that, the baud rate must be low or equal to 18 Mbit/s with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames.

Please let me know if the issue is solved.

Thank you .

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sudharshan
Associate II

Hello Kaouthar,

Thank you for your prompt response and providing the information regarding the "Parameter Settings" and clock parameters for the baud rate. I appreciate your assistance.

I have checked the parameters and made the necessary adjustments based on your instructions. The baud rate has been set to a value lower or equal to 18 Mbit/s, and I have ensured that the programmable bit frames are within the range of 4 to 16.

I will now test the system with these new settings to see if the issue is resolved. If I encounter any further difficulties or have any additional questions, I will reach out to you for further support.

Once again, thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Sudharshan

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Sudharshan ,

If your first question has been answered, please close this topic by choosing Accept as Solution. This will help other users find that answer faster. 

It is recommended to post a new question if you encounter any different difficulties or if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your contribution in the ST Community 🙂.

Kaouthar