I would like to connect the OV5640 to the STM3220G-EVAL

Bbuik.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Bbuik.1​ ,

If you look for drivers for OV5640, you will find them in following STM32CubeF7, STM32CubeF4 and STM32CubeH7 under following paths:

One of the boards embedding this component is STM32469I_EVAL. You can refer to its DCMI examples.

-Amel

PS: PS: Once your question is answered, please click on "Select as Best" for the comment containing the answer to your initial request.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bbuik.1
Associate

Does anyone have an example of connecting the STM3220G-EVAL to the OV5640?

Thanks,

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Bbuik.1​ ,

If you look for drivers for OV5640, you will find them in following STM32CubeF7, STM32CubeF4 and STM32CubeH7 under following paths:

One of the boards embedding this component is STM32469I_EVAL. You can refer to its DCMI examples.

-Amel

PS: PS: Once your question is answered, please click on "Select as Best" for the comment containing the answer to your initial request.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.