cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know how to use STM32F7XXX ADC_TRIPLEMODE_INTERL? I want to collect data from one io channel through three adcs to improve the sampling rate from 2.4M to 7.2M

hhuan.21
Associate II

HI,I'm new here.I found that three adc can be configured for alternate use by querying the STM32F7xxx datasheet.But But I have encountered some difficulties. I hope someone can explain it to me.Tell me how to use ADC_TRIPLEMODE_INTERL.

The following is the program I tried to configure, but failed.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @hhuan.2​ ,

First, You can refer to the example provided in Cube firmware for an F7 triple interleaved mode.

Second, could you provide more details about the issue? you IOC file for the setup?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @hhuan.2​ ,

First, You can refer to the example provided in Cube firmware for an F7 triple interleaved mode.

Second, could you provide more details about the issue? you IOC file for the setup?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The main reason is that I have problems after modifying from triple synchronization mode.I thought I just needed to modify the pin and multi-mode settings and DMA, but it failed.I will take your advice, thank you.