cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a project for STM32F091RC in CooCox CoIDE and want to convert it to STM32CubeIDE project. Is there a way to import this project or any suggestions for converting it?

KGann.1
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @KGann.1​,

First, create a new STM32CubeMX project for your target mcu and desired clock tree setup. Then check if it rebuilds all ok.

Make sure your source file extensions are lowercase .h or .c otherwise you will know what I faced.

Then drag and drop progressively your source files in the new project until build is ok.

Then what is lost from IAR are: Workspace file - Compiler -default source search path to retell, compile options, .map file generation, etc... - Linker file, memory mapping, segments... need to be retold.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KGann.1
Associate

Hi Foued,

Thanks for the reply. Apart from this manual procedure is there any other way like a plugin or app to directly import a CooCox project and convert into equivalent CubeIDE project?

Rafli_Fahrezy
Associate

I have the same problem, have you been solve it?