cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-CUBE-USBD-Composite

Jerryaudi
Associate

Hey, just wondering if you could help with the following? 

We are using a package called I-CUBE-USBD-Composite for combining two USB classes. We use CDC class for serial communication and HID class for MIDI. We change the descriptor for custom HID class to MIDI descriptor to get our device to be detected as MIDI device. When i use mouse HID and CDC, i am able to get it working. But the problem with mouse HID is it doesn't allow MIDI receive. But when i use custom HID both CDC and MIDI is not working. The device is not getting detected as any device.

Any ideas or resources would be a big help. 

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Jerryaudi 

This package is not managed or supported by ST, you can refer to examples from USBX stack or ST library. Here is an example x-cube-azrtos-h7/Projects/STM32H747I-DISCO/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_HID_CDC_ACM at f48d941bcbe270bcb0b01c0fcedd3924db778d42 · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-azrtos-h7 (github.com)

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FBL
ST Employee

Hi @Jerryaudi 

This package is not managed or supported by ST, you can refer to examples from USBX stack or ST library. Here is an example x-cube-azrtos-h7/Projects/STM32H747I-DISCO/Applications/USBX/Ux_Device_HID_CDC_ACM at f48d941bcbe270bcb0b01c0fcedd3924db778d42 · STMicroelectronics/x-cube-azrtos-h7 (github.com)

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.