Did you mean: 

Hi. Please help. I can't download any software: "not available for download"

ГДвор.1
Associate

10 REPLIES 10
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

Can you please provide more details on your issue ? Which software do you need ?

If possible to share a screenshot.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

I need STM32CubeIDE and other relative soft. Sorry, but i can't provide more details, because nothing works... 0693W00000LyXPEQA3.png

Check it this issue is reproduced with another browser.

Maybe it was just a browser-cache issue. I suggest to clean your cache and try again.

Please let me know if you still have this issue.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

This problem is many years old, and there are other problems, usually solved by trying by several attempts at another time, with a different Internet service provider, changing the OS, downloading from other resources.

Piranha
Chief II

It is just a special operation of demicrochipisation and desoftwarization of your country for your own good. The ruling technology addicts must be removed from the power and the extremist microcontroller programmers must be deemployed. It is strongly suggested to put down your keyboards and cooperate!

S.Ma
Principal

Most likely a geopolitical and legal issue.

You better keep your idea for yourself and let the community stay depoliticalized.

I tried with both chrome and firefox and it doesn't work

There seems to be some on going technical issues with ST's server, caches and proxy servers.

State your location and ISP. Reports of issues out of West Coast USA, Canada, Egypt, and Pakistan. Might also be log-in account based too.

Problems with Iran, North Korea or Russia might be explained by international sanctions or embargos.

@STTwo-32 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..