cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone, I have stm32F303re, LQFP64 package. it possible for me to use external SRAM on it?

Patukes
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Patukes​ ,

I recommend you try with STM32G473 5(LQFP64 package).

This device embed high-speed memories (up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory, and 128 Kbytes of SRAM), a flexible external memory controller (FSMC) for static memories (for devices with packages of 100 pins and more), a Quad-SPI Flash memory interface, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Pretty sure there are not enough pins to expose an FMC bus. I'm sure you could walk the pin list in the Data Sheet

Depending on what you're attempting to achieve you might be able to interface to a FIFO RAM or FPGA via some GPIO pins

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Patukes​ ,

I recommend you try with STM32G473 5(LQFP64 package).

This device embed high-speed memories (up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory, and 128 Kbytes of SRAM), a flexible external memory controller (FSMC) for static memories (for devices with packages of 100 pins and more), a Quad-SPI Flash memory interface, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Patukes
Associate III

Thank you @Community member​  and @KHALSI_Foued​  for your answers, I appretiate.