cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello to everyone, I just joined the Stm32 family and I chose the STM32F373C8T6 chip to use in my projects. The reason I chose this mcu was that I used two different SPI communication components in the project I wanted to do.

RŞahi.1
Associate II

Hello to everyone,

I just joined the Stm32 family and I chose the STM32F373C8T6 chip to use in my projects. The reason I chose this mcu was that I used two different SPI communication components in the project I wanted to do. But since I am very new, I am not very familiar with STM32CubeIDE and HAL libraries. I'm not quite sure where to start, but I have thoughts. I'm reviewing ready-made libraries and codes on Github. But these codes are not codes suitable for the MCU that I have used, but codes prepared for the STMF2F1 series or STM32H7 series in general, do I have a chance to adapt these codes according to my own MCU? Or how should I start? Waiting for your suggestions.

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

Here are some SPI examples for the STM32F3 series:

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF3/tree/86346f63f25b859f93f9603837dcd5be28e8e7bf/Projects/STM32F303ZE-Nucleo/Examples/SPI

These are for a different chip but should be transferable to your chip with minimal effort, possibly no changes.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".