cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enquiry about multichannel ADC for STM32F051R8T6 Board

ygjagtap
Associate

i am facing issue in generating PWM using to ADC channel in STM32F051R8T6 board so i wanted to ask that does this particular board supports multichannel ADC

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ygjagtap and welcome to the ST Community 😊

As mentioned in the RM0091 Part 13.3.6:

There are up to 19 multiplexed channels:
• 16 analog inputs from GPIO pins (ADC_INx)
• 3 internal analog inputs (temperature sensor, internal reference voltage, VBAT channel)
It is possible to convert a single channel or a sequence of channels.

The sequence of the channels to be converted can be programmed in the ADC_CHSELR
channel selection register: each analog input channel has a dedicated selection bit
(CHSELx).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thankyou so much for your confirmation.

Can you kindly help me in Decoding the problem I am facing to get output using below attached main.c file.

I have initialized 2 ADC Channels and connected 2 potentiometer to each ADC respectively. But while rotating the potentiometer of ADC_Channel_5 both the values of PWM frequency changes and the other ADC Channel is not working at all. But I wanted the output as when I rotate the potentiometer of a particular ADC Channel the frequency of that particular channel should only change. Kindly can you help me with resolving the following issue.