cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During the time of interfacing, the ESP12E with STM32F103C8T6, I made a mistake that, I have connected the TX pin of ESP12E to the TX pin(PA2) of stm32f103c8t6 and the same for PA3( RX pin). Can I swap the functions of PA2 and PA3 while programming STM32?

AA CH.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AA CH.1​, to the community!

No, the STM32F103 cannot swap RX and TX pins on the USART2. Newer families already offer this feature, e.g. the STM32G431.

Good luck!

If the problem is answered, please mark this topic by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AA CH.1​, to the community!

No, the STM32F103 cannot swap RX and TX pins on the USART2. Newer families already offer this feature, e.g. the STM32G431.

Good luck!

If the problem is answered, please mark this topic by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you