cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot post comment in my case

Krautermann
Senior II

I have a case open in my profile due to technical issue with one disco board and the ST employees are updating me on the situation. I would like to reply to them but I keep getting an error whenever I try to post a comment.

See screenshot for reference. I am sorry if this is the wrong section but I don't know who to contact for this kind of problem.0693W00000aJKtwQAG.png

6 REPLIES 6
Krautermann
Senior II

I tried different browsers and internet connection but in vain.

@Frantz LEFRERE​ 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Yes, its probably an internal system with which you lack write access.

You should be able to ping Frantz directly in forum posts, via his forum profile, and perhaps LinkedIn or email.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Frantz LEFRERE
ST Employee

Hello,

I reply in the case and provide my mail address for direct support.

Thanks @Community member​  for notification

Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @Krautermann​ 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and another support case was made. I see the case you have open with the MCU apps team, and I see Frantz was kind enough to share his direct email address.

I apologize that you ran into issues on that one specific case, please feel free to continue to work with Frantz.

Regards,

Billy

Krautermann
Senior II

Thank you for clarifying everyone. I was wondering why I cannot post comment in my case but now I know. The problem still exists but that's okay I will contact Frantz via Email.