cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the storage in the HyperRAM be automated for some variables at compilation on a STM32H735G-DK Board?

CTEIS.1
Associate

Hello,

I am working on the SM32H735G-DK Board and I would like to automate the storage in the HyperRAM for some variables by using the OCTOSPI interface.

I have followed the AN5050 Application note about the OCTOSPI Interface to configure the OCTOSPI interface as explained in the note for an HyperFlash and an HyperRAM. I'm working with the STMCubeIDE for the code and STMCubeMX for the board configuration.

I saw the examples of code which explains how to stock the variables in the HyperRAM with the next methode:

#pragma location = 0x20020000

uint32_t RxHyperRAM[BUFFERSIZE];

But I would like to know if that could be possible (and if it is, how) to automate the storage at the compilation by the use of the "__attribute__" reserved word as it is done for the Ethernet:

ETH_DMADescTypeDef DMARxDscrTab[ETH_RX_DESC_CNT] __attribute__((section(".RxDecripSection"))); /* Ethernet Rx DMA Descriptors */

ETH_DMADescTypeDef DMATxDscrTab[ETH_TX_DESC_CNT] __attribute__((section(".TxDecripSection")));  /* Ethernet Tx DMA Descriptors */

uint8_t Rx_Buff[ETH_RX_DESC_CNT][ETH_MAX_PACKET_SIZE] __attribute__((section(".RxArraySection"))); /* Ethernet Receive Buffers */

I also would like to know where I can see the range of address of the HyperRAM which do not appears in the Build Analyzer (I only have ITCMRAM, DTCMRAM, FLASH, RAM_D1, RAM_D2, RAM_D3).

Best regards

Corentin TEISSIER

0 REPLIES 0