Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-CAMS-OMV Camera Module

chew
Associate III

chew_0-1707052216266.jpeg

chew_1-1707052319525.png

Is my camera module working fine (all 3 LEDs light up)? What is camera continuous mode? Anyone have any information regarding this? I am working with the model zoo image classification project, and facing issue, after troubleshooting by blinking LED of the board. I found that the camera initialization is having error. Can anyone provide any information regarding this? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @chew ,

I think you face the same issue as reported here.

The BSP_ERROW_UNKNOWN_COMPONENT can happen if the camera is not detected. It might be due either to a wrong connection or a malfunction of the camera board.

I advise you to plug and unplug the camera board while the board is not powered. A short-circuit can happen otherwise.

Could you please try with another B-CAMS-OMV camera board?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
chew
Associate III

After checking the error code is BSP_ERROR_UNKNOWN_COMPONENT based on STM32H747I_discovery_errno.h

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @chew ,

I think you face the same issue as reported here.

The BSP_ERROW_UNKNOWN_COMPONENT can happen if the camera is not detected. It might be due either to a wrong connection or a malfunction of the camera board.

I advise you to plug and unplug the camera board while the board is not powered. A short-circuit can happen otherwise.

Could you please try with another B-CAMS-OMV camera board?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

ok thanks I will order another module

chew
Associate III

The problem is camera module malfunction after I changed the camera module the problem solved.

LeHaiAnh
Associate II

Hello @KDJEM.1 , I have a problem when trying image classification with STM32H743ZI2+ B Cam Omv,

My generated code from ST_Model _Zoo build and flash with Camera DCMI Mode + USB Display oke, but afer i flash, My display stop here , seem like it can;'t get new frame and stay at function while becausce new frame ==0,

I want to ask how to capture image and make it run like example

Best Regards!

LeHaiAnh_0-1718348264440.png

LeHaiAnh_1-1718348452768.png

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @LeHaiAnh ,

I think you're facing a different issue from the one posed in the initial thread.

For a better visibility of this problem by the community member and to get expert help, I advise you to create a new post.

Thank you.

Kaouthar