cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 motor control - STEVAL - CTM011V1A - firmware package - STEVAL-CTM01xV1 1shunt_FOC.stmcx file missing

NV.1
Associate

I have STM- STEVAL- CTM011V1A motor control unit, i found firmware package for the control from the STM source.. but for the configuration file called “STEVAL-CTM01xV1 1shunt_FOC.stmcx�? is missing in this folder.. here i will attach the document and required files and software, someone can please troubleshoot the issue

2 REPLIES 2
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello NV.1,

First of all, we would like to apologize for the delay in replying to your post.

If your point is still relevant : the .stmcx file is not needed since the provided package contains the .ioc file that is already correctly configured for Motor Control. You only need to launch the .ioc with the correct version of CubeMX and generate for your available toolchain.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

Hi.
I have the IDE with the STEVAL-CTM01xV1 shunt_FOC and downloaded on the Board. As the example came, the motor doesen't work.

I opened the main.c file and I could see that it does not have any function inside the main while(1) loop. How could I have a working example to start testing the board?

Blessings on your courage, that's the way to the stars