cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<MDK 6.2.1> Create to Custom Control Board Error

chocho
Associate II

1. I tested to FOC using MDK 6.2.1

(Motors :  Custom Motor / Power Board : X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 / Control Board : NUCLEO-G431RB)

It has been confirmed that it is working.(Hall Sensored FOC)

2. I want to change control Board from NUCLEO-G431RB to  NUCLEO-F103RB

I created JSON by looking at NUCLEO-F072RB.

But it is not working 

"ERROR"

The hardware selected is not compliant with the selected algorithm. Please review your selections.

How to change json file?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello chocho,

This configuration is indeed supported by the MCSDK v5.4.8. However, you will have to find a CubeMx version that suits that MCSDK version. If I recall correctly, CubeMx v6.5 should do the trick but it is surely not the most optimal one.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello chocho,

Unfortunately, the STM32F1 MCU is no longer supported by our MCSDK. Even if you manage to make it work via WorkBench 6.2.1 by adding the MCU and Control Board, the generated code won't work. You need to go back to MCSDK 5.4.8 to create a project using an STM32F1 mcu.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

MCSDK 5.4.8, 

Control board : NUCLEO-F103RB
Power board : X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 

If i use to this boards & program, Is it possible to operate with FOC(Hall Sensored)?

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello chocho,

This configuration is indeed supported by the MCSDK v5.4.8. However, you will have to find a CubeMx version that suits that MCSDK version. If I recall correctly, CubeMx v6.5 should do the trick but it is surely not the most optimal one.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.