cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7, how to use it?

Asantos
Senior

I installed STM32CubeMX 6.2.0, the STM32CubeH7 1.9.0 and the X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 thinking that I would do Azure RTOS projects as I did using FreeRtos.

Why didn't ST put Azure RTOS and its components as a midware option? As it does for FreeRtos.

How to use the X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

Thank you for your feedback,

Actually the X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 is an Azure RTOS Software Expansion for STM32Cube with a scope that covers the following Azure RTOS middleware: RTOS (ThreadX), USB Device and Host (USBX), File System including NOR/NAND memories support (FileX and LevelX) and Networking including Ethernet and WiFi media (NetXDuo).

In fact, the X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 is a new pack on CubeMX which is requested by a lot of our customers (and CubeMX gives you the choice to work with FreeRTOS under Middleware in case you prefer to use it), at the beginning, we will update other series by step, then it will be under the Middleware part in the upcoming releases.

There's some examples which are provided for the NUCLEO-H723ZG and STM32H735G-DK evaluation boards.

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered please close this topic by marking as Best the reply that answered you, it will help other find that answer faster =)

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Khouloud ZEMMELI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

Thank you for your feedback,

Actually the X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 is an Azure RTOS Software Expansion for STM32Cube with a scope that covers the following Azure RTOS middleware: RTOS (ThreadX), USB Device and Host (USBX), File System including NOR/NAND memories support (FileX and LevelX) and Networking including Ethernet and WiFi media (NetXDuo).

In fact, the X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 is a new pack on CubeMX which is requested by a lot of our customers (and CubeMX gives you the choice to work with FreeRTOS under Middleware in case you prefer to use it), at the beginning, we will update other series by step, then it will be under the Middleware part in the upcoming releases.

There's some examples which are provided for the NUCLEO-H723ZG and STM32H735G-DK evaluation boards.

Hope my answer helped you, when your question is answered please close this topic by marking as Best the reply that answered you, it will help other find that answer faster =)

Thanks for your contribution, Khouloud

@Khouloud ZEMMELI​ 

Just a reminder - AzRTOS content in wiki.st.com is still not available to public.

Can it be enabled now?

Thanks,

-- pa

Hi @Pavel A.​ ,

The content you are looking for is currently available. Please have a look to STM32CoreMW dedicated page on ST MCU Wiki.

Thanks for you interest on this offer. If you have any feedback regarding its content, don't hesitate to share it with us.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.