cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which FDCAN does the G0 bootloader support?

JKaz.1
Associate III

The system memory boot mode document (AN2606) states that the G0 uses FDCAN1. However, the reference manual (RM0444) states that it uses FDCAN2... Which one does the boot loader actually use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Confirmation that AN2606 is the correct reference is provided by @Bouraoui Chemli​ in the other question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

Please don't submit duplicate posts:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001R2e3xSAB/which-fdcan-does-the-g0-bootloader-support

If you want to add tags, hit the triangle dropdown on the top right of the post.

My guess is AN2606 is right.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
JKaz.1
Associate III

Sorry, my bad. I posted in the generic STM32 section and then a couple hours later found the G0 specific section and reposted it there. I tried to delete the original post but can't. The forum layout does not make it easy to find exactly where things should go if you aren't here often...

Anyone know for certain if AN2606 is correct? I'd like to know before we design a board using it...

Confirmation that AN2606 is the correct reference is provided by @Bouraoui Chemli​ in the other question.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.