cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the DEMO source project file for the OUT OF BOX demo for the Nucleo-64 STM32F303RE board.

TFlac
Associate III

I purchased a Nucleo-64 STM32F303RE for beginning a project. I have downloaded the tools, this includes CUBE_MX and CUBE_IDE. I am able to build a project using these tools as instructed. What I want to know is where is the DEMO project that is loaded on this board straight out of the box. I was able to locate the HEX file on the ST Website; the only way I knew this HEX file was the one in the eval board is by reading the README.file. I was able to press the USER button and change the BLINKY LED rate. I would like to download the source file as I want to see how the HAL_FUNCTIONS were used. I won't download a new compiled HEX as the original will be overwritten and gone. I looked everywhere. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure some of these used Cube, but the CubeF3 repository trees have others

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32F303RE-Nucleo\Demonstrations

You can pull the current firmware off with the ST-LINK Utilities, or STM32 Cube Programmer

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not sure some of these used Cube, but the CubeF3 repository trees have others

STM32Cube_FW_F3_V1.10.0\Projects\STM32F303RE-Nucleo\Demonstrations

You can pull the current firmware off with the ST-LINK Utilities, or STM32 Cube Programmer

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TFlac
Associate III

I have been on a desperate search and I think I hit PAYDIRT. As you stated Clive, the STM32CubeF3 is where I needed to look. I found application note AN 4734, The third page of this AN 4734 shows all the relevant PDFs for the STM32CubeF3 flows with many examples. All the documents, I think about 9 PDFs show HAL, LL and Middleware examples in several different MIX flows highlighting each one.