cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Clock Not surport PLLI2SQ? (STM32F412RE)

KMin .1
Associate II

hello!

USB Clock Not surport PLLI2SQ?

0693W00000Y9CkPQAV.png0693W00000Y9CkUQAV.png0693W00000Y9CkjQAF.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KMin .1​,

Your project is successfully worked for me (using STM32CubeMX 6.7 and STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1)

Please make sure to follow this article USB device not recognized, with the solution is to either increase the heap size or configure the USB library to use static allocation.

Check if the USB_OTG_FS_DP and USB_OTG_FS_DM wires are swapped.

Check if you have this driver installed properly!

Hope my answer helps you.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @KMin .1​,

Could you precise in which release you have found the issue? So, we can verify it.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Piranha
Chief II

Most likely CubeMX just didn't configure that setting properly or at all. That is an absolutely normal thing for that broken bloatware generator.

Hello!

FW version

0693W00000Y9Z9RQAV.pngUSB Device_Only mode. (Virtual Port Com)

Select PLLI2SQ clock.

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

0693W00000Y9Z6SQAV.png

Not Setting PLL48CLK Mux ?​ PLLQ 50Mhz?

0693W00000Y9Z6hQAF.png

Hi @KMin .1​ ,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Which CubeMx version are you using?

Please share your ioc file in order to reproduce the case.

Imen

Thanks
Imen

Hi.

STM32CubeMX Version is 6.6.10693W00000Y9oY7QAJ.pngAttach ioc file.

Hi @KMin .1​,

Your project is successfully worked for me (using STM32CubeMX 6.7 and STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1)

Please make sure to follow this article USB device not recognized, with the solution is to either increase the heap size or configure the USB library to use static allocation.

Check if the USB_OTG_FS_DP and USB_OTG_FS_DM wires are swapped.

Check if you have this driver installed properly!

Hope my answer helps you.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

Thanks
Imen

Hi.

Can you confirm that the chip is genuine?

0693W00000YAA3aQAH.jpg