cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to wake task from event flag in ISR when USB_FS is enabled using CMSIS OS 2 on STM32L5

MSher.1
Associate III

I have been using USB_FS for some time now and recently added the EXT13 IRQ for the user button in the STM32L5 DK. I set a task to toggle a pin when the button is pressed and noticed that if the USB is running, the event does not wake the user button task. If the USB is disabled or does not start properly, the task wakes and functions as expected. If I remove the event flag wait, the task functions normally. I have tried both IRQ priorities equal and lowering the USB priority with the same result that the task does not wake when the USB is active.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi Walid,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I’ve already moved on with a different approach using osThreadFlagsSet/Wait and don’t have the time to recreate the previous iteration. In the future, I will save the code in the troubled state for reference.
Best regards,
Michael

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MSher.1​ ,

Can you please provide your project for further check?

Thanks in advance.

BeST Regards,

Walid

Hi Walid,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I’ve already moved on with a different approach using osThreadFlagsSet/Wait and don’t have the time to recreate the previous iteration. In the future, I will save the code in the troubled state for reference.
Best regards,
Michael

Hello @MSher.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback 😊

BeST Regards,

Walid