cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U5 - classic core apps integration - USB

PP1
Associate

Hi,

I want to change my Controller from the F3 to the U5 (more RAM and Flash needed and the U5 LQFP48 is 98% pin compatible)

Only Problem: The application is ready to use on the F3, I want to port it to the U5 but the U5 supports USB only with Azure RTOS.

I found the classic core apps for the U5 on github, but i cant handle the integration in CUBE IDE. Are there any application notes, tutorials, quick start guides?

I copy the folders "Driver" and "Middlewares" from git to my project and included these folders in the project properties. What is the next step? Can you please help me out?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Javier1
Principal

>>but the U5 supports USB only with Azure RTOS

does it?, which specific stm32u5 are you using

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
PP1
Associate

Natively supported is the USBX via Azure OS.

I hope its possible​ to migrate the USB-Device-Library from the ST github repository (classic core apps for U5) to the U5.

Im plan to use the U575CI or the ​U585CI (LQFP48).

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @PP1​ ,

I believe that you will find the answer to your request in this Github repository provided by ST: stm32u5-classic-coremw-apps: Provide a set of applications for STM32U5xx series based on the STM32 Classic Core Middleware libraries.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.