cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L4S5VIT6 with AWS

M_Sukumar
Associate III

Hi,

Good morning, everyone. I'm new to IOT. So, I need your help for how to connect and use STM32L4S5VIT6 and AWS from the scratch. Could you please help me. Demo video or any sample code and share any related document for understanding purpose it is very helpful for us.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All available examples are included on the version 3.0.0 of the X-CUBE-AWS (but without .ioc files).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @M_Sukumar 

I suggest you to use the examples of the X-CUBE-AWS (version 2.2.0 not the last version). If you want to use the last version, you should switch to the B-U585I-IOT02A.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

M_Sukumar
Associate III

Hi STTwo-32,

if I need to create from scratch. do you have any documents?

You can refer to one of the examples on the X-Cube to start your project. Then, do the necessary modification to be compatible with your needs.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

M_Sukumar
Associate III

Hi STTwo-32,

.ioc file is not there how can integrate that file.

The examples on this X-Cube are generated without using CubeMX. So, there is no .ioc file. If you want to use a .ioc file, you need to create it from scratch.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

M_Sukumar
Associate III

Hi STTwo-32,

yeah, I need to create from scratch. Could you please help from that. Do you have any documents related to STM32l4 to AWS from Scratch.

The best suggestion that I can give you now is to understand how this examples Work and try to reproduce them using CubeMX and adapt them to your needs.

Best Regrads.

STTwo-32

@M_Sukumar if you want to have examples already with .ioc Files. I suggest you switch to the STM32H573I-DK using the X-CUBE-AWS-H5.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

M_Sukumar
Associate III

Hi STTwo-32,

Could you please share any example for B-U585I-IOT02A control board to directly communicate with the AWS s3 bucket. 

Best Regard,

Sukumar.M