cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745 CM4 with CMSIS DSP Library Procedure

YSN
Senior

I wanted to implement FIR filter and FFT using Cortex M4 in Dual Core STM32H745 Device. Is there any procedure document or application note available to implement by generating from STM32Cube IDE ?

Filter Coefficients can be generated from MATLAB filter Design ToolBox ? or is there any other way of doing ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @YSN​ ,

Have a look at this FAQ: Configuring DSP libraries on STM32CubeIDE, concerns the DSP Libraries, how to integrate them in an STM32CubeIDE project and to execute an example based on the Digital Signal Processing

You can also refer to the example based on the STM32Cube HAL drivers Digital Signal Processing with STM32, software expansion for STM32Cube (X-CUBE-DSPDEMO). 

It demonstrates the usage of DSP library provided within the CMSIS and includes an FFT example and an FIR example to show a full integration with the STM32 families using its peripherals.

For more details, please refer to the application note Digital signal processing for STM32 microcontrollers using CMSIS (AN4841).

Hope that I've answered your question. If this the case, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button on my reply.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @YSN​ ,

Have a look at this FAQ: Configuring DSP libraries on STM32CubeIDE, concerns the DSP Libraries, how to integrate them in an STM32CubeIDE project and to execute an example based on the Digital Signal Processing

You can also refer to the example based on the STM32Cube HAL drivers Digital Signal Processing with STM32, software expansion for STM32Cube (X-CUBE-DSPDEMO). 

It demonstrates the usage of DSP library provided within the CMSIS and includes an FFT example and an FIR example to show a full integration with the STM32 families using its peripherals.

For more details, please refer to the application note Digital signal processing for STM32 microcontrollers using CMSIS (AN4841).

Hope that I've answered your question. If this the case, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button on my reply.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen