cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32h7 AZURE RTOS USB FS CDC example is available?

MDeva.1
Associate II

Hello,

I am working on NUCLEO-H745ziq board. The board support USB FS. I have to configure USB as CDC in AZURE RTOS . The example are provided for HS , so there is any example for FS CDC AZURE RTOS configuration. I am first time working on this AZURE RTOS so can you please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MDeva.1​ ,

AZURE RTOS USB device CDC example is available in CubeIDE as shown in the figure below.

0693W00000NrdFIQAZ.pngThe example when used for the NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q, STM32L49I-DISCO and STM32F769I-DISCO boards provides the FS. You can follow one of these examples and when based on this article, you can define the compatibility of the example with the NUCLEO-H745ziq board. 

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

mohamed.ayed
ST Employee

I try this example for Nucleo-H745ziq , the USB port is detected . In device manger i set the baudarete 115200 for usb and USART3 but when I try to open the port usb in Tera terminal is goes in not responding mode why these happen ? can you help me0693W00000NsGEiQAN.png