cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4 + LAN8720

ATima.1
Associate

Hi all!

I'm trying to send a page to the browser using a microcontroller. I use instructions and code from YouTube. I generate fsdata.c. I connect LAN8720 with a cable directly to the computer. As a result, the ping passes, but the site is not displayed at the same address (http://192.168.77.6).

Ping.jpg

Why might the page not be displayed?

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @ATima.1,

Make sur that the default PHY addr value is 0.

Please review this post How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet an... - STMicroelectronics Community

Hope this helped you!

You can also share your code and configuration, so that Community members can help you solve your issue.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
ATima.1
Associate

I watched a lot of videos with examples of setting up STM32 for a web server and noticed that the network settings on the computer were not discussed anywhere. That is, for example, with DHCP, my network scanners do not see the device at all and it does not ping. If you specify the address programmed into the controller in the IPv4 settings, then a ping will respond to this address, but the site page will still not be displayed. What should be the network settings on the computer?