cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 USB CDC receiving more than 64 bytes

Duy Tran
Associate II

Hello,

I am using the USB CDC of NUCLEO-F767ZI board. MY firmware can transmit and receive OK through the USB CDC. However, I cannot receive more than 64 bytes, only the first 64 bytes are received. The transmission is OK, it can send more than 64 bytes.

I tested with Hercules, Tera Term, Putty and the results are the same.

Do you have any idea what I missed or did I do anything wrong?

Thanks and best regards,

Duy

16 REPLIES 16
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Same issue as in this question. Looks like bug.

-- pa

Still debugging but no idea why. I tried different COM port software also.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello,

Which firmware package are you using ?

I will raise this internally for check and come back to you soon.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Could you please use the provided USB CDC application available on the Firmware package ? we are not expecting to run into this issue using cube firmware.

Then, please keep us about your progress on this.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hello Imen,

Thanks for your feedback, I am using STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.0.

Best regards,

Duy

I don't see any example using CDC alone for the Nucleo-F767ZI. If possible, can you provide me the one you are testing?

Thanks.

Imen.D
ST Employee

You may get inspired and re-use sections from the CDC example available on Eval project.

Are you using STM32CubeMX in your own project ?

Thanks
Imen

Yes I am using STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE in my project, still porting the example and make it run on my Nucleo.

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @Duy,

Please share your ioc file, this will help our CubeMX team to check and analyze your issue.

Best Regards,

Imen

Thanks
Imen