cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding NO STM32 MCU Connected

mvenkat86
Associate II

Hello Team,

I have connected the STM32H723ZI2 board to the PC, i could see the virtual drive connection to the PC, but when I use the embedded coder support and generate code and try to flash the board it showing No board connection to the board.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The board name would suggest it's a NUCLEO-H743ZI2 with an ST-LINK/V3

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @mvenkat86 ,

What ST-LINK are you using? Try upgrade the ST-Link firmware.

Did you try to use latest release of STM32CubeProgrammer?

Check that the pins are properly connected and make sure that the power supply VDD from the application board is connected to the ST-LINK/V2. (Edit: I mean ST-LINK/V3)

You can share the schematic for further check.

This FAQ may help you: Why my STM32 doesn't start? - STMicroelectronics Community.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

The board name would suggest it's a NUCLEO-H743ZI2 with an ST-LINK/V3

Hello Tesla,

I checked with STM32cubeprogrammer, the board is connected but it is not detecting with the MATLAB support package in the hardware target connection.

BR

Venkat

So you have a NUCLEO-H723ZG board.

Where's the ZI2 notation coming from? Have you picked the H743ZI2 Target in MATLAB?

Hello Tesla,

I have three different boards like H743ZI2, H753ZI and H723ZG, the board with H743and H753 is detecting in matlab for programming, I could not be able to program the H723ZG board.

BR

Venkat

So why in the MATLAB HW settings does in indicate H743ZI when you're try to connect to H723ZG ??

Make sure it's associating with the correct board and hardware.

Makes sure you're using most current versions of software and libraries. Work with MATLAB support.

Hello Tesla,

It is some attachment issues, i am connecting H723ZG only as the H743ZI is obsolete from ST.

I updated STlink version also , the matlab not detecting these H723ZG board.

Atatched new fiels these.

BR

Venkat

Yuyi
Associate

Have you solved this problem? I can't connect my H743 board to Simulink. Should I use STLink V3?

I had some setting issues in linking the matlab with stm32 cube mx ide, this is how the problem solved, I am not sure if it is related to the ST link V3