Associate
Posted on June 10, 2010 at 07:46

Multiple USB CDC (USB IAD). How?

#iad #cdc #stm32f103 #dual-cdc-with-stm32l152 #usb-cdc-duart
24 REPLIES 24
peterdonchev
Associate III
Posted on February 02, 2015 at 11:01

Hi, can you share how you use shared Interrupt end point? Is it possible to have two CDCs on STM32F105?

mudrovc2
Associate II
Posted on August 05, 2015 at 13:59

Hello. I'm also intersting to share endpoint between two CDCs.

In my design I'm using STm32F4. The board is ready and working like single CDC on OTG-FS. But I want to add second CDC for debug propuses. I cannot use OTG-HS. Can I share interrupt endpoint on both CDCs?

uilter
Senior
Posted on November 09, 2015 at 22:57

Hello everybody,

In my project I'm using STMCube with the newest library of USB (SW-STM32121), because of this I can't follow this steps to run my example.

Anyone can help me to develop a simple Multiple USB CDC example with STMCube32 libraries? Already I have the simple example, that come with the HAL library running very well.

Thank you!

mlegierski
Associate II
Posted on August 24, 2016 at 16:10

Actually I am going through this USB (HAL) library. I can publish my work, but I have still one thing wrong. I handle double CDC in my code for stm32F103, I edited the .inf file just like you posted it, but only 1 CDC works. My system see both of them, but with different name then specified in .inf file - ''USB Serial Device (COM27)'' and also COM 28. When I open them I can communicate only by 1 of them. When I send something via the second one, the mcu doesn't even get an interrupt of correct transfer. Do I have somthing wrong with the driver? Please help.

dbnnjuf
Associate
Posted on December 01, 2016 at 11:49

Hello !

Where we can find out available endpoints qty for STML0xx families ?

Or, do we have any devices with available 15 endpoints and we can set it up as we need as IN or OUT ??

I did read all pdf, but usulai information about endpoints is: . It has software-configurable endpoint setting and suspend/resume support.